Business & Economics
- © Vilnius University, 2002-2009
- © Brno University of Technology, 2002-2009
- © University of Latvia, 2002-2009
- Katarzyna Włodarczyk-Śpiewak
- , PhD, is employed as Assistant at the Departament of Microeconomics, Faculty of Economics and Management, Szczecin University (Poland). She lectures on microeconomics, modern business theories, economy behaviour, consumer behaviour and quality of life. Dr. Włodarczyk-Śpiewak has published many articles and conference presentations about consumption. She is the author of the monograph “Determinants of the Consumption Structure in Young Households” (in Polish). Her research focuses on the following fields: consumption structure, consumerism, quality of life, consumer behaviour, labour market, issues on economic development, business ethics.